Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

YUM Update

The stock is up strong ahead of the earnings (after close today).  The call options are at the money as the stock hovers around 47 and worth slightly over a dollar.  I couldn't resist and added additional puts for Oct 45 since they were down to 0.31  - So now I have 3 Oct 47 calls and 6 Oct 45 puts.  Let's see what the earnings report brings...

On a side note, CMG is up strongly today.  (I knew I didn't want to close out my CMG position, but I did).  Also, NewMont Mining (NEM - Gold mining stock) has broken out of a long base.  I am contemplating entering a long position there.

No comments:

Post a Comment