Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Market outlook 10-26-2010

With Halloween fast approaching, the traders are out in bear costumes today and practicing their growling.  The markets are down, although they have recovered a bit from their session lows.  With the market patterns signaling a pullback, I am hesitant to enter new positions.  I did, however, enter a new long position in Ford (F).  They reported good earnings and continue to perform well.  Even though the short term indicators are not confirming an up move soon, the long term trend is turning positive, and I decided to get back into the stock at this time.  

On a side note, my BID options are up 100%, but greed is winning out and I am holding out for more gains at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment