Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Monday, October 25, 2010

Position updates

While I was out of town, Chipotle earnings came out (CMG) and the stock jumped 23 dollars in a day.  What a miss for me since it has been my favorite stock (and restaurant) for a long time.  I will look for another opportunity to enter the market.  I had recently exited my position due to market conditions.  I also closed out my IBM call options (Dec 45) for 1.50.  The net strangle result was even for me.  I will look for the right opportunity to reenter IBM long position.

Thinking about selling 1/2 my position in BID.  The options have almost doubled in price.  So thinking about locking in profit on 1/2 the position and letting the rest of it run.  I have the Dec 40 calls on BID.  But have not yet decided.  The daily chart looks pretty strong.  And I just might be inclined to let it run a bit longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment