Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Close YUM if you have not yet done so

Close out your YUM calls today.  Options expire today.  The trade ended up in a profit if you happened to stick it out.  I did not want to chance it and closed it earlier for a small loss.  But I made it up in the RIG trade.

1 comment:

  1. I closed it a little early also with the same fear. I hit big on google though with the same strategy, 3 calls and 1 put. Sold the 530 put today and picked up a 590 put to lock in better my 3 550 calls. Is that the way to do it? I still have a lot to learn here obviously, but I'll take lucky any day. Amazing how much your options make with a small investment.

    ReplyDelete