Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Position Update - ISRG closed out on 4/5/2010

Sorry about the late post.  But on Monday, ISRG gapped up and proceeded to lose its gain rapidly.  By the time I got around to checking the stock price in the morning, it was down around $2.00 from the previous close.  Looking at the indicators on the weekly chart, I concluded that a pull back was imminent and proceeded to close out my position at a loss around 347.70 or so.  The stock has continued to struggle since then and is currently around 336.60.  I am expecting it to drop to around 320 but it is currently at a potential support level.  Indicators are still headed lower so I will wait and see if an opportunity presents itself to reestablish the position.
Earnings should be coming out soon.  So I would expect the stock to drop then rally before earnings.

No comments:

Post a Comment