Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Position Update - Added to BCSI

Yesterday, the market showed a lot of strength yet again.  It has shaken off the bad news and focused on all the good news we are seeing about the economy.  I couldn't resist and added to my position in BCSI.  I almost tripled my stock position and added some slightly out of the money calls for May 35.  My in the money calls are up quite a bit.  I was thinking about selling those and using the profits to fund the May 35 calls, but in the end I decided to let both of them run for a bit to see how things work out. 

I am starting to get a bit nervous about the MLNX calls I purchased.  Since they are also for May expiration, I will keep a closer eye on those and may get out if they don't start getting profitable soon. 

And I also tripled my position in Eastman Kodak (EK). 

No comments:

Post a Comment