Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Position Update - 04/23/2010

Just a quick update.  I decided to close out the BCSI - May 30th calls at 5.30 this afternoon.  The stock spiked soon after and my order executed.   I did it because the value of the options had exceeded more than 50% of my portfolio.  I still own and am holding on to the May 35 calls with a GTC order to sell at 4.0 for that position (since I think the stock is headed to 39).

I also opened a new position in AMD July 10 calls at 0.66 cents per share.  Let's hope there is something to the Apple / AMD cpu licensing rumor.

PS:  The chart for ETrade (ETFC) is looking pretty good.  Maybe we will see 2.40 this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment