Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Monday, April 12, 2010

BCSI - Going Long

Tuesday morning (4/13/10) Update:   I opened a position on the May 30 in the money calls this morning.  On a side note, 1/2 of my position in Home Depot May 33 calls was closed out this morning for about a 100% gain.  I am going to let the remaining position ride for the next few weeks to see where it takes me.  Of course, if I see the stock stall, I might take profits since time decay will start eroding the option value in earnest soon.

Monday's post:
BCSI has been a pretty solid company on fundamentals. The weekly stock chart is looking pretty good.  We could have a nice run to 42 or 45 before long.  I am considering buying the in-the-money May $30 calls tomorrow around $3.00 (they will be $2.00 in the money).  I think they will be better than the out of money $35 calls.  Although the risk of losing a bit more money is higher.  I hope we get a small dip tomorrow morning when I can establish the position. The stock is starting to move up on increasing volume.

No comments:

Post a Comment