Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Selling 1/2 of LOGI Dec 20 Calls at 2.05

Even though I don't want to do it, prudent money management compels me to sell 1/2 of my position in Logitech calls at 2.05 for a 300% plus gain on that half of the position in less than a week.  I can see if I should let the rest of the position run for now.  Logitech is having an investor conference that is resulting in a spike in the stock price.  With Google TV devices on the market, there will be a lot of coverage for LogiTech.

Update:  12:22pm-   The options are now up to 2.85 bid and 3+ on the ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment