Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Market / Position Update - CAT

Close out your position in Caterpillar (CAT) Nov 80 calls.  Calls are bid at 3.35 and ask at 3.40.  The entry price was around 1.26 so this is a nice 165% return for less than a week.  Stock will probably go up farther but since my options are Nov options, I am closing out the position.

BID, of course, if back up.  Trying to decide if I should play it again or not.  There are plenty of other opportunities in the market these days.

I got into ISRG 3 or 4 days ago.  Still pretty reluctant to recommend it because it is a very high risk stock if the market drops.  But so far, the stock has been climbing for me.  So far so good.

CSTR is still hanging out around 60.  I will probably add to that position at some point in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment