Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Position update

I closed out my RIG Oct 60 calls at 4.20 this morning.  Even though I think the stock may have entered a new uptrend, I figured I would lock in my profits and revisit the stock at a later date.

I also closed out my NVDA position at 11.83 per share to lock in approx 30% profits on that position.

Opening new position in DRYS - Dry Ships Inc. Stock is currently trading at 4.87 bid / 4.88 ask.

Eastman Kodak (EK) chart is looking good.  Stock is responding positively to the release of Kodak Gallery for Facebook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment