Copyright Notice

All contents of this blog are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced in any form without prior written consent from the author. Copyright 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Jawad Akhtar.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Market shows strength

After spending most of the day in the red, bulls finally took charge and the market (DOW) pushed into positive territory before the close.  Nasdaq also rallied but closed with a small loss.  The indicators still show a bullish bias, and I still think wave 5 is in the works.

A new stock that has shown up on my radar is POWI (Power Integrations, Inc.)  It has managed to break thru to the upside from a fairly long base.  If I wasn't so convinced that a near term market top is imminent, I would have added it to the portfolio.  But I will keep an eye on it to see if a trading opportunity presents itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment